I’m having the best time in my current position as Fashion Writer for Little Black Dress (littleblackdress.co.uk) and love being a member of Team LBD! I thought I’d provide a little insight into what an average day at LBD HQ involves.
First of all, it’s definitely the coolest office I’ve EVER worked in…
Amazing office aside, here are some things I get up to in my role at LBD:
– Researching and writing articles for the LBD online magazine
– Writing brand and product copy for the site
– Creating looks and updating products on Polyvore
– Research, e.g. cross-selling and blogger outreach
– Adding and organising products on the site
As you can see, there’s lots going on at Team LBD and I’m loving every minute of it!
I’m glad I decided to gain experience in fashion writing in addition to my experience in PR and magazine editorial as it’s given me the perfect chance to showcase my fashion writing and copywriting skills.
Check out some of my articles…
Keira Knightley stars as LBD Legend Coco Chanel http://bit.ly/12PZy5G
Sparkle this summer in sequins! http://bit.ly/10wOVnM
Which Dress Was Best: Kate Hudson http://bit.ly/17MS4Dd
Keep checking littleblackdress.co.uk/magazine for the latest style news!